Our ongoing intention is to make our website, content and services accessible for all, including clear, fast-loading, easily navigable content.
If you’re having difficulty with viewing, accessing or understanding any of the content on this website, please contact us – we want to help with your immediate needs, and welcome your feedback: Please contact us directly at 239-542-5812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our rooms: Our rooms and suites offer different features and attributes. We’re happy to help identify the accommodations that are most suitable for your particular needs or wishes. Please contact us and we’ll assist by phone with your reservation if you have specific questions.
Our staffed office and front-desk hours are 8:30AM to 11:00PM, 365 days a year. During our staffed hours, we may be away briefly for a room check, to assist a guest, etc. If you leave a message, or email us and we do not provide an immediate response, please know that we will return your call or respond to your email as quickly as we can.
An after-hours emergency number is provided to guests and those arriving on location. If, for any accessibility reason, you have difficulty navigating our online reservations process during the after-hours time period, please call 239-443-6113 for assistance. For non-immediate needs, please use our regular number or email and we’ll respond as soon as quickly as we can.
For Your Accessibility Needs
The Following Features are Available:
- Accessible guest suite
- Accessible guest suite with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32 inches of clear width
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility*
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest suite*
- Accessible route to the registration area*
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible registration desk to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Alarms with visual strobe
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals welcome
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessibility options for the waterfront side of the building: call us for more information
*The accessible parking space is 12 feet wide. It is 33 feet from the accessible parking spot to the accessible suite, following a graded concrete path. The accessible passage doorway is level with the sidewalk. It is 43 feet from the accessible suite to the registration desk, following a concrete sidewalk with proper grading; passage to the office is level with the sidewalk.